By making a cryptocurrency donation to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, you’re helping the PBTF lead the way toward a future without childhood brain cancer. More children under the age of 19 are diagnosed with brain tumors, and dying from them, than ever before. The need to act is more urgent than ever. PBTF has a plan to reverse the trends in childhood brain cancer, but we can’t do it alone.
With your help, PBTF can:
- Focus greater attention on state-level health policy and advocating for emphasis on pediatric health.
- Redouble our commitment to funding promising early-stage research. Every dollar PBTF invests attracts 12 dollars in follow-on funding.
- Direct family support resources to where the need is greatest and where each dollar can make the most difference.
Support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation by making a charitable gift in cryptocurrency. We accept donations in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and over 80 additional leading cryptocurrencies.
How can I donate cryptocurrency to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation?
Donating crypto is safe, easy, and fast. Using the widget on this page, making a charitable gift is a quick three-step process:
- Select your preferred crypto and enter your gift amount
- Type in your email and basic info (or choose to give anonymously)
- Make your gift!
Upon making a donation, you can elect to receive an automatically generated tax receipt that will be sent to the email address you provide. This confirmation of your donation will help you close the loop when calculating your taxes.
Crypto charitable donations are processed quickly and safely with The Giving Block and Gemini Trust Exchange.
Learn more about donating crypto to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in our Cryptocurrency Frequently Asked Questions.