The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s webinar series seeks to alleviate the social isolation and emotional distress brain tumor families face by providing a nationwide, online community of support where families hear from experts in relevant fields and other families who have experiences similar to theirs.
These virtual events feature carefully chosen experts, provide opportunities for families to ask questions, and provide information and resources relevant to the brain tumor journey.
Our next webinar will be held in early 2023. Stay tuned for more information.
To view recordings of past webinars, click on one of the links listed below.
- The Childhood Cancer Community’s Biggest Crisis: What You Need to Know About Pediatric Brain Tumors (October 2022)
- Supporting the Sibling Grief Journey (July 2022)
- Addressing the Health-Related Quality of Life Challenges Families Face When Caring for Survivors of a Pediatric Brain Tumor (June 2022)
- Exploring the Use of Biomarkers in Pediatric Brain Tumor Treatment (May 2022)
- Navigating Social Skills Challenges Following a Pediatric Brain Tumor Diagnosis, Pt. 2 (April 2022)
- Addressing the Challenges of Posterior Fossa Syndrome (March 2022)
- Understanding Endocrine Problems Following a Pediatric Brain Tumor Diagnosis (March 2022)
- Discovering Resilience on the Pediatric Brain Tumor Journey (January 2022)
- Navigating Social Skills Challenges After a Pediatric Brain Tumor Diagnosis, Pt. 1 (October 2021)
- Engaging in Advocacy: How to Amplify the Power of Your Story (August 2021)
- Understanding COVID-19 Vaccine Trials & Considerations for Pediatric Cancer Patients (June 2021)
- Empowering Families to Engage with the PBTF Community (May 2021)
- Navigating the Years After Treatment for a Pediatric Brain Tumor (May 2021)
- Supporting the Sibling Journey After a Pediatric Brain Tumor Diagnosis (April 2021)
- Exploring Targeted Therapies in Pediatric Brain Tumors (March 2021)
- Understanding Pediatric Brain Tumors and Treatments (February 2021)
- Managing Grief Over the Holidays: A Virtual Discussion with the PBTF for Bereaved Families (November 2020)
- Addressing the Cognitive Impact of Childhood Brain Tumors (October 2020)
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Pediatric Brain Tumor Research and Treatment (September 2020)
- Educating Our Kids During COVID-19 (August 2020)
- Finding Meaning in Times of Uncertainty (July 2020)
- Managing Stress in Times that Retraumatize (April 2020)
Important Information About Webinars
By registering, attendees agree that the content provided is for informational purposes only. The PBTF does not endorse any specific treatment methods, and attendees are advised to discuss the information presented with their healthcare provider. Attendees also authorize the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation to include their name as recorded during the event in informational and promotional activities as deemed appropriate by the PBTF.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-253-6530 or [email protected].
These virtual events are possible thanks to the generosity of our program sponsor Coverys.